EnergyWeek South Africa
EnergyWeek South Africa is an annual meeting point taking place from 11-12 December in Cape Town to discuss the progress of energy projects in Southern Africa. Within this week EnergyNet will host the separate investment meetings International gas Cooperation Summit, Southern Africa Renewable Energy Summit and the Black Industrialists Energy Summit to explore opportunities for gas and renewable energy project development in the region.
The Southern Africa Renewable Energy Summit
In partnership with the IPP Office and the Southern Africa Renewable Energy Council (SAREC), the Southern Africa Renewable Energy Summit (SARES) will take place from 10-12 December in Cape Town. SARES will focus on this region’s huge potential for the generation of renewable energy to boost national energy grids and vastly expand access to reliable electricity. Drawing on lessons learnt from South Africa’s successful REIPPP Programme the summit will outline renewable energy objectives for the next decade, uniting governments, DFIs and private investors in the aim of securing a sustainable energy future.
The Southern Africa Renewable Energy Summit (SARES) is co-located with the International Gas Cooperation Summit (IGCS) and the Black Industrialists Energy Summit.
THEMES & TOPICS INCLUDE
- South Africa: Investment and Trade Hub to Unlock Clean Power Resources across SADC Region
- Investments Opportunities in SADC for Renewable Energy Development
- Financing Renewable Energy Infrastructures to Liberate Gas Development
- Unlocking Solar Capital and IPPs Projects
- Consolidating Stability and Sustainable Development: How the Future Energy Mix Looks Like?
- Power Pooling and Cross-border Energy Trade
- Anchor Programmes to Achieve Energy Security and Energy Access
- Electrifying Southern Africa Beyond the Grid: Innovative Economic Models for Off-grid Financing and Development
- Innovation in Renewable: Energy Systems and Storage Technologies
Become a Sponsor
Maximise your visibility at the conference by becoming one of our our official sponsors or exhibitors. The exposure that sponsors receive on the conference stage, in the exhibition area, and in the conference documentation greatly increases their profile on the international gas stage.
Present your business at South Africa’s premier annual Energy Week with an un-rivalled reputation in the international energy community. All major sectors of the energy value chain will gather for three days of intensive networking to discuss opportunities in expanding public and private power.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FUTURE SARES MEETINGS PLEASE CONTACT: